We deliver both Initial Driver CPC and Periodic Driver CPC please see below for further information or if you would like to book your Driver CPC contact us on 01709 896 864:
Driver CPC Periodic Training
Dates start in April 2020
Book you Driver Periodic Training Online.
Each course / day is £70, available dates are below.
To book, please choose your dates in the calendar and complete the form. If you are choosing 1 date, please click the date twice. It will automatically fill the dates in the form below. Your details will be sent to us and we will process your booking.
The courses we offer are:
DCPC Course Drivers Hours and Digital Tachographs
- To give an introduction to legislation relating to tachographs and record keeping
- To review the laws relating to tachograph infringement.
- Give an introduction to legislation relating to EU, AETR and GB rules on drivers’ hours
DCPC Course Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving
- To teach drivers the principles of safe and fuel efficient driving.
DCPC Course Risks on the Road
- To refresh and inform the professional driver of the dangers and risks of driving for a living
DCPC Health and Safety
- To refresh and deliver health and safety principles to professional drivers in respect of road related and depot related, incidents.
DCPC Course Customer Services
- To teach the principles of customer service to the professional driver and how those drivers can better interact with their internal and external customers
DCPC Course Personal Health and Well-being
- To teach the principles of personal health and well being to the professional driver.
DCPC Course Vulnerable Road Users
- To teach the principles of Safe Urban Driving to the professional driver.
DCPC Principles of Basic First Aid
- To teach the principles of first aid
Periodic Driver CPC training can be delivered at our training centre in Rotherham or we can deliver it at customer premises.
Book today on 01709 896 864
Driver CPC Initial
Initial Driver CPC Module 2
Your training package is online, just like the Hazard and Theory training, and you take a test at the same place you take your Hazard and Theory test.
The test is 7 case studies that you work through on a computer. The case studies are short stories based on situations that you’re likely to come across in your working life. You’ll be asked between 6 and 8 multiple-choice questions on each case study. The test lasts for 1 hour and 15 minutes, and the pass mark is 40 out of 50
Initial Driver CPC Module 4
This is a practical test. You will have to demonstrate that you can perform your daily checks (both inside and outside) to a high standard and show that you can secure a load with the correct equipment.
The test is made up of 5 topics:
- load the vehicle
- stop trafficking in illegal immigrants
- assess emergency situations
- reduce physical risk
- walk-around vehicle safety checkYou will be asked ‘show me, tell me’ questions on each of these topics.
You have to score 15 out of 20 in each topic area to pass.
Your training will be half a day of practical lessons and practice tests