The Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor
A team leader/supervisor is a first line management role, with operational/project responsibilities. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals. Their key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
The course includes:
- Different leadership styles
- Benefits of coaching to support people and improve performance
- People and team management models
- Customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Chair meetings, hold challenging conversations, provide constructive feedback and understand how to raise concerns.
- Project lifecycle and roles
- Reflect on own performance